If you are staying in the Monterey area throughout Internet Librarian 2010 be sure check out the Dine Arounds.
Join your colleagues, fellow conference attendees, and your hosts for terrific conversation, dinner on the town, and lots of fun you won’t soon forget! Chat about the day’s events and topics of interest. Choose from a range of wonderful food and dining expeditions to great restaurants in the Monterey area. Sign up online for the excursion of your choice. (You pay for your own dinner but share a table with other IL participants.) Lists will be maintained online, and during the conference copies will be on the bulletin boards in the registration area at the Monterey Conference Center. Groups will meet either in that area before going to the restaurant together or will meet at the restaurant.
Sign up at the Internet Librarian 2010 Dine Arounds page.
Saturday, October 23
- 6:00pm – Librarians, Social Media & 2.0 Activities - Cibo’s (Italian)
- 6:00pm - Web planning, technologies & implementations - Rosine’s (Family Restaurant; award winning desserts)
Sunday, October 24
- 7:00pm – Web/User Experience & Development - Ambrosia (Indian Bistro)
- 7:00pm – Searching & Search Engines - Montrio’s (American)
- 7:00pm – Screencasting, Mashups, and/or other Web-based Tools - Rappa’s Seafood Restaurant
Monday, October 25
- 7:00pm – New Technologies & Trends - Gilbert’s Seafood Grill
- 7:00pm – Adding Value to Your Community - Montrio’s (American)
- 7:00pm – Organizing & Managing New Social & Digital Enterprises – Rosine’s (Family Restaurant; award winning desserts)
- 7:00pm – Gaming & Virtual Worlds - Lopez Restaurante y Cantina (Mexican)
Tuesday, October 26
- 6:00pm – Mobile Development, Experience & New Trends - Isabella’s (Italian & Seafood)
- 6:00pm – Enterprise Information & Knowledge - Epsilon (Greek)
- 6:00pm – Tweet Up for Twitter Fans - Rappa’s Seafood Restaurant
- 6:00pm – Creating an Innovative Environment – Montrio’s (American)
- 6:00pm – Learning, Training & Instruction - Turtle Bay Taquieria (Mexican Coastal Cuisine)
- 6:00pm – Digitizing & Digital Libraries – Gilbert’s Seafood Grill