Join your colleagues, fellow conference attendees, and your hosts for terrific conversation, dinner on the town, and lots of fun you won’t soon forget at a Computers in Libraries Dine Around! There are Dine Arounds on a variety of topics and at restaurants for any budget.
Join your colleagues, fellow conference attendees, and your hosts for terrific conversation, dinner on the town, and lots of fun you won’t soon forget! Chat about the day’s events and topics of interest.
Choose from a range of wonderful food and dining expeditions to great restaurants in the D.C. area. Sign up online for the excursion of your choice. You pay for your own dinner but share a table with other CIL participants. Lists will be maintained online, and during the conference copies will be on the bulletin boards in the registration area at the Hilton Washington. Groups will meet either in that area before going to the restaurant together or will meet at the restaurant. Check individual offerings for details.
If you would like to be the host of a Dine-Around, please contact Jane Dysart at email@example.com
This Year’s Topics
- Social Media, Networking & Libraries
- Web Presence, Design & Usability
- Information Discovery, Search & Search Engines
- Trend Watching & Environment Scans
- Technology Planning & Digital Strategies: Trends & Practices
- Screencasting, Using & Managing Video
- Open Source Software & Libraries
- Archiving & Preservation
- Mobile Trends & Practices
- Next Gen Systems
- Ebooks: Strategies & Practices
- User Experience
- Data Curation & Content Management
- Collaboration, SharePoint & Libraries