If you’re a past attendee then you know there are lots of reasons to attend Internet Librarian but for those who haven’t, we’ve compiled 10 of our favorites to help you plead your case to your boss.
- Internet Librarian is the industry’s broadest and deepest conference for all types of libraries and informational professionals who are embracing internet and web-based strategies in their roles as information architects and navigators, web masters and managers, content developers, digital managers, searchers, community builders, information providers, trainers, and more.
- This event attracts the industry’s best and brightest and includes Internet@Schools as well as the featured event, Library Directors Digital Strategy Summit providing an opportunity to invite and spend time with your key or potential clients.
- 4 dynamic keynote presentations, 100+ practical, experienced, and industry-leading speakers over three content packed days.
- Extensive exhibit hall featuring a range of state-of-the-art solutions for any library.
- The industry’s best networking with dine arounds,networking breaks, receptions, and more.
- Two Interactive evening events: Games, Gadgets & Maker Spaces: Transforming our Libraries on Sunday, October 21st and Transforming Roles on Tuesday, October 23rd. These events are just right for exchanging ideas and insights, chatting with fellow delegates, and meeting new colleagues while learning about new gadgets and games.
- 20 in-depth workshops and learning events complimenting more than 75 conference sessionson topics of importance to all internet savvy libraries.
- Online access to speakers and their social networking information as well as their slides and handouts. Get the conversation by tweeting with and about each speaker.
- Major new learning whatever the level of your experience.
- Save money when register now for early bird pricing!
Need more? Check out the full IL program here where you can see.