The bloggers listed here will be sharing thoughts and information from Internet Librarian 2013 in Monterey, California from October 28th through the 30th.
- Ann S. Owens — @annot8 on Twitter — Annot8tions — Library stuff to think about – instruction, future, services, trends.
- Evan Lynch — Evan’s Library World
- Sarah Houghton — @TheLib on Twitter — Librarian in Black — Stuff about libraries, tech, and leadership. oh, and cats.
- Roy Tennant — @rtennant on Twitter — Digital Libraries — All things digital library.
- Paul R. Pival — @ppival on Twitter — Distant Librarian
- Jim Peterson — @GMLGeek on Twitter — Jimmy the Geek — Jimmy the Geek presents all aspects of Library IT, provided from a geek’s perspective. Sometimes he gets technical, sometimes he gets lost in his own rantings, but he always gives you Library IT, without a load of SH!!
- David Lee King — @davidleeking on Twitter — David Lee King — I blog about social media, emerging trends, and libraries.
- Joe Murphy — @LibraryFuture on Twitter — Library Futures and tech Directions — Where we can be headed and the impact of new technology directions.