Join your colleagues, fellow conference attendees, and your hosts for terrific conversation, dinner on the town, and lots of fun you won’t soon forget!
Chat about the day’s events and topics of interest. Choose from a range of wonderful food and dining expeditions to great restaurants in the Monterey area. Sign up online for the excursion of your choice. (You pay for your own dinner but share a table with other IL participants.)
Lists will be maintained online, and during the conference copies will be on the bulletin boards in the registration area at the Monterey Conference Center. Groups will meet either in that area before going to the restaurant together or will meet at the restaurant. Check individual offerings for details.
[NOTE: No more than 15 people will be accepted per dine-around, as restaurants are often challenged by big groups. However, it is easy to add another dine-around on the same or different topic at another restaurant, and we will do that if we see dine-arounds reaching maximum numbers.]
If you would like to act as host of a Dine-Around, please contact Jane Dysart (@jdysart) at email@example.com.
Dine Around Schedule
Saturday, October 15
- Cibo’s (Italian) – Internet Librarians & Social Media Activities
- Rosine’s (Family Restaurant; award winning desserts) – Creating New Services
Sunday, October 16
- Ambrosia (Indian Bistro) – Web/User Experience & Development
- Montrio’s (American) – Searching & Search Engines
- Rappa’s Seafood Restaurant – Web-based Tools
Monday, October 17
- Montrio’s (American) – Adding Value to Your Community
- Lopez Restaurante y Cantina (Mexican) – Gaming & Virtual Worlds
- Gilbert’s Seafood Grill – Mobile Technologies & Trends
Tuesday, October 18
- Isabella’s (Italian & Seafood) – Ebook Techs & Trends
- Epsilon (Greek) – Enterprise Information & Knowledge
- Rappa’s Seafood Restaurant – Tweet Up for Twitter Fans
- Montrio’s (American) – Creating an Innovative Environment
- Turtle Bay Taquieria (Mexican Coastal Cuisine) – Learning, Training & Instruction
- Gilbert’s Seafood Grill – Digitizing & Digital Libraries